We’re a team of experienced professionals, that believes everything is possible if you invest the right amount of time and energy in it. If you’re a seasoned developer, open to constructive feedback and a strong believer in a transparent work environment, check our open positions. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
We are seeking an experienced Android developer responsible for building Android applications using Java (or Kotlin) as the main programming language. Your primary responsibility will be to inherit and maintain the existing code, design and develop new modules, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the application. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
The Perfect Candidate
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming with Java and Android
- Understanding of Android’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with standard Android frameworks, as well as camera, networking, and sensors frameworks (IMU/GPS/Accelerometer)
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with React Native and low-level C (Android NDK) is a plus
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Understand complex concepts in solving problems
- Suggest workflow process improvements and sustain self-organised agile teams
- Mentoring other members of the team
- Maintaining active communication with the customer in order to understand the requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A good leader, empathic and working independent
- Able to assume different project roles: Product Owner, Scrum Master, Team Member
- Excellent written and speaking English skills
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What We Offer
- Very flexible work time and option to work from home.
- Attractive salary package (including discounts for Sports activities etc).
- The opportunity to learn from experienced senior developers, analysts and consultants.
- Working with international customers and projects.
- Rewards and benefits based on achievements.
- Good coffee and cake at the office :)
What you'll work on
Curious about becoming a #sensidev? Let us know more about you and your expertise, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.