We’re a team of experienced professionals in custom software development, equipped with genuine interest and care for the products and services we deliver. With a rich background in developing various international projects, our main focus is to create personalized solutions for each of our clients.
We are seeking an experienced backend developer responsible for building an API app with NodeJS and MongoDB as main technologies. Your primary responsibility will be to inherit and maintain the existing code, design and develop new modules, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the application. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
The Perfect Candidate
- Previous experience with popular Node.js libraries such as AWS-SDK, express-session, express-jwt
- Previous experience with MongoDB and the very popular Mongoose ORM
- Familiar with the design for RESTful APIs
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Experience with TypeScript, other backend frameworks and GraphQL is a plus.
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Understand complex concepts in solving problems
- Suggest workflow process improvements and sustain self-organised agile teams
- Mentoring other members of the team
- Maintaining active communication with the customer in order to understand the requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A good leader, empathic and working independent
- Able to assume different project roles: Product Owner, Scrum Master, Team Member
- Excellent written and speaking English skills
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Keep clear documentation of the database setup and architecture
What We Offer
- Very flexible work time and option to work from home anytime.
- Attractive salary package (including discounts for Sports activities etc).
- The opportunity to learn from experienced senior developers, analysts and consultants.
- Working with international customers and projects.
- Rewards and benefits based on achievements.
- Good coffee and cake at the office :)
What you'll work on
Curious about becoming a #sensidev? Let us know more about you and your expertise, by contacting us at email@example.com.