We are actively engaged developing together with three other agile teams, a cruise booking platform for China’s market. The agile development process is very well defined. We are doing continuous integration, measuring almost everything:
- the cycle time and flow efficiency of our user stories.
- the quality: Both Devs and QA members are careful to keep it at 100%.
- the development best practices: TDD and Pair Programming.
- each release projection within a burn-up chart.
- OKRs for the company and each member.